Wes is joined by a special guest to take a look back on the growth and development of Azure in 2018 and discuss some of its unique strengths.
- Under the sea, Microsoft tests a datacenter that’s quick to deploy, could provide internet connectivity for years
- An Azure Infrastructure Year in Review
- Azure File Sync now generally available
- Microsoft's Newest OS is Based on Linux
- Azure Sphere
- What is Azure Stack?
- Azure Outage Proves the Hard Way Availability Zones are a Good Idea
- Microsoft Azure Infrastructure and Deployment on Linux Academy — In this course, we will cover an introduction to the Azure portal, followed by how to build infrastructure and deploy that infrastructure in real world scenarios.
- Chad Crowell on Twitter