We explain how the much hyped VPNFilter malware actually works, and its rather surprising sophistication.
Plus a clear break down of the recent Kubernetes news, how a 40 year old tel-co protocol is being abused today, and a Git vulnerability you should know about.
- Hiding Information in Plain Text - IEEE Spectrum
- Remediating the May 2018 Git Security Vulnerability – Microsoft DevOps Blog
- When to use git subtree? - Stack Overflow
- Ghostery Email Incident Update - Ghostery
- Surprise! Student receives $36,000 Google bug bounty for RCE flaw – Naked Security
- SS7 routing-protocol breach of US cellular carrier exposed customer data | Ars Technica
- SnoopSnitch - Apps on Google Play
- Kubernetes Containerd Integration Goes GA - Kubernetes
- Hackers infect 500,000 consumer routers all over the world with malware | Ars Technica
- FBI seizes domain Russia allegedly used to infect 500,000 consumer routers | Ars Technica
- Singapore ISP Leaves 1,000 Routers Open to Attack | Threatpost | The first stop for security news
- Don't let Frank near the server
- Dave decides to move some plugs...