Microsoft puts a data center under the ocean, and they might be onto something. The Zip Slip vulnerability sneaks into your software, and VPNFilter turns out to be more complicated than first known.
Plus the mass exploit of Drupalgeddon2 continues, we break down why, a batch of questions, and more.
- Microsoft sinks data centre off Orkney
- How to protect yourself from megabreaches like the one that hit Ticketfly
- Three months later, a mass exploit of powerful Web servers continues
- Breach detection with Linux filesystem forensics
- Zip Slip Vulnerability
- VPNFilter Update
- RouterSploit: Exploitation Framework for Embedded Devices