Compiling the Linux kernel with Clang has never been easier, so we explore this alternative compiler and what it brings to the ecosystem.
Plus Debian's continued init system debate, and our frustrations over 5G reporting.
- 5G Underwhelms in Its First Big Test - WSJ
- How South Korea built 5G, and what it's learning - RCR Wireless News
- After seven months, here’s what South Korea can teach us about 5G - CNA
- South Korea secures 4 million 5G subscribers | ZDNet
- Debian Developers Take To Voting Over Init System Diversity
- Debian GR Results
- General Resolution: Init systems and systemd
- Ringing In 2020 By Clang’ing The Linux 5.5 Kernel - Benchmarks Of GCC vs. Clang Built Kernels
- Using LLVM Clang To Compile The Linux Kernel Is Heating Up Again Thanks To Google
- Building the kernel with Clang - LWN
- Compiling the Linux kernel with LLVM tools (FOSDEM 2019)