We explore the latest round of Windows vulnerabilities and Jim shares his journey adding OPNsense to his firewall family.
Plus a look back at Apollo-era audio that's still relevant today with the surprising story of the Quindar tones.
- Critical Vulnerabilities in Microsoft Windows Operating Systems
- Win10 Crypto Vulnerability: Cheating in Elliptic Curve Billiards 2
- NSA discovers a serious flaw in Windows 10
- Exploiting CVE-2020-0601
- CVE-2020-0601 POC
- NSA Cybersecurity Advisory on CryptoAPI Flaw
- Why can’t I get to the internet on my new OPNsense install?! - Jim's Blog
- OPNsense: a true open source security platform and more
- There's An Actual Name And Reason For Those Beeps You Hear In Recordings Of Astronauts In Space
- Quindar Tones
- Cap'n Crunch Whistle and the Secrets of the Little Blue Box