Google and Amazon recently shutdown Domain Fronting. Their abrupt change has created a building backlash.
We’ll explain what Domain Fronting is, how activists can use it to avoid censorship, and why large organizations are compelled to disable it.
Plus how road navigation systems can be spoofed with $223 in hardware, and another bad Bluetooth bug.
- Road navigation systems can be spoofed using $223 equipment
- The World Economy Runs on GPS. It Needs a Backup Plan
- Big bad Bluetooth blunder bug battered – check for security fixes
- Vulnerability Note VU#304725 - Bluetooth Diffie-Hellman key exchange
- Domain Fronting
- Domain Fronting Is Critical to the Open Web
- Russia Blocks Millions of Amazon and Google IPs in Bungled Attempt to Ban Telegram
- Blocking-resistant communication through domain fronting
- Duplicati gets some love
- Duplicati - Docker Hub
- Installing Duplicati on Ubunutu Linux
- Ben's Backup Basics