We take a look at AMD's upcoming line of Ryzen 4000 mobile CPUs, and share our first impressions of Ubuntu 20.04's approach to ZFS on root.
Plus Let's Encrypt's certificate validation mix-up, Intel's questionable new power supply design, and more.
- Let's Encrypt changes course on certificate revocation
- Revoking certain certificates on March 4
- Let's Encrypt: Incomplete revocation for CAA rechecking bug
- Pass authzModel by value, not reference
- The Complete Guide to CAA Records
- DNS Certification Authority Authorization
- AMD's 7nm Ryzen 4000 laptop processors are finally here
- How Intel is changing the future of power supplies with its ATX12VO spec
- Single Rail Power Supply ATX12VO Design Guide
- FreeNAS and TrueNAS are Unifying
- FreeNAS and TrueNAS are Unifying [Video Announcement]
- Ubuntu 20.04's zsys adds ZFS snapshots to package management
- ubuntu/zsys: zsys daemon and client for zfs systems