TechSNAP progenitor and special guest Allan Jude joins us to talk mobile security, hand out some SSH tips and tricks, and discuss why security shaming works so well.
Plus, how Mozilla is protecting their GitHub repos, a check-in on Equifax, and some great picks.
- Protecting Mozilla’s GitHub Repositories from Malicious Modification
- British Airways: Suspect code that hacked fliers 'found'
- A year later, Equifax lost your data but faced little fallout
- Security Implications of SSH Forwarding
- sshd_config manual
- SSH Chaining (for jumphosts)
- Troy Hunt posts a blog where he argues in favour of publicly shaming companies for bad security
- Your phone is NOT your password
- Select Star SQL: an interactive book which aims to be the best place to learn SQL
- Source Of Evil – A Botnet Code Collection
- xsv: A fast CSV command line toolkit written in Rust