Good progress is being made on post-quantum resilient computing. We’ll explain how they’re achieving it, the risks facing traditional cryptography.
Plus how bad defaults led to the theft of military Drone docs, new attacks against LTE networks, more!
- Hacker Steals Military Docs Because Someone Didn’t Change a Default FTP Password
- Year-Old Critical Vulnerabilities Patched in ISP Broadband Gear | The first stop for security news
- Timehop admits that additional personal data was compromised in breach
- Researchers Uncover New Attacks Against LTE Network Protocol
- Breaking LTE on Layer Two
- Nintendo reportedly rolling out new, more hack-resistant Switch hardware
- Wire and post-quantum resistance
- What is quantum computing?
- Quantum Computing and its Impact on Cryptography
- Why Quantum Computers Might Not Break Cryptography
- Remote Manage Linux Boxes?
- Learning OpenStack?