We dive deep into the world of RAID, and discuss how to choose the right topology to optimize performance and resilience.
Plus Cloudflare steps up its campaign to secure BGP, and why you might want to trade in cron for systemd timers.
- AMD Claims World’s Fastest Per-Core Performance with New EPYC Rome 7Fx2 CPUs
- AMD EPYC 7F52 Linux Performance - AMD 7FX2 CPUs Further Increasing The Fight Against Intel Xeon Review
- Understanding RAID: How performance scales from one disk to eight
- New Cloudflare tool can tell you if your ISP has deployed BGP fixes
- Is BGP safe yet?
- RPKI - The required cryptographic upgrade to BGP routing
- Why I Prefer systemd Timers Over Cron – Thomas Stringer
- systemd/Timers - ArchWiki
- systemd.time (Time format docs)
- systemd.timer (Unit docs)