Microsoft’s making radical changes to Windows 10, and a new type of speculative execution attack on Intel’s processors is targeting cloud providers.
- Hanging Up on Mobile in the Name of Security
- Windows 10 Enterprise Getting "InPrivate Desktop" Sandboxed Execution Feature
- Introducing the Windows Pseudo Console (ConPTY)
- Understanding L1 Terminal Fault aka Foreshadow
- Merge L1 Terminal Fault fixes from Thomas Gleixner
- Cabot: Self-hosted, easily-deployable monitoring and alerts service
- cabotapp/cabot - Docker Hub